Skip to main content

Harry Potter : Half Blood Prince

After waiting for so so long, finally the 6th Harry Potter movie was released. I had been so desperated to watch this when I first saw the trailer last year or rather more long ago and finally I get to watch it last night. I did not really excited about it when I was there at the cinema. Might be that I had been waiting for too long and i mean really long for it.

Harry is still charming as ever. He never really disappoint me in every of the movie and how he brings his own character. Obstacles that he gone through and also task given in every movie he had been doing it really well and putting extra effort in it. Even he is not as brilliant as Hermoine but he is not bad as Longbottom.

For this time round I think he face a hard time dealing with the task that given by Mr Dumbledore. He never give up and somehow some times he did get into the wrong BUT he manage to turn back on the right path. Watxh this movie to know more of Harry's task.
The 3 buddies since Year 1 and still they are the one who always around when something bad happen in Hogwarts. This time round I think Ronald and Hermoine had more parts in the movie.
Ronald Weasley this time round was participating in the Quidditch as a keeper. He was a man that needs more encouragement to do better. Harry had been helping him in gaining his confidence. See to know how Harry did it.


Overall the movie was not bad but not really giving me the excitement like some previous of the movie had. I am hoping they would do better on their coming movie which I guess would take another year or two. Meanwhile at this moment it had actually fulfill my desired that I had been waiting for about a year!

Comments

CkY said…
me want go see leh !!
ANGEL_LINA said…
After this one, the next Harry Potter movie would be the seventh & final from the series / book (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows).
Anonymous said…
hey girl, maybe u've not noticed.. u got some typo mistake in the first sentence. It's the 6th movie. =)))

cheers! Harry potter fans here!
-pEi- said…
cky,
then just go ahead and do it like what nike said;

angel,
ya and will be anxious and excited to wait for the last movie

anonymous,
opps,.....
really? will correct the error
thanks for informing and KUDOS for us the potter fans!!
CkY said…
who is nike oh ?? haha...
-pEi- said…
OMG U DUNO WATS NIKE?
NIKE IS A BRAND AND THEIR QUOTE IS 'JUST DO IT!!'

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from