Skip to main content

COMPARISON

Have you ever been compare by people with another person? Have you ever compare another person with another person? Have you ever compare yourself with other person??


No matter which situation, it is also named as comparing.




How will you feel when you know someone is comparing you with another person? Have you ever thought of others feeling when you compare a person with another? What will you feel again when you are comparing youself with others?


Its not that comparing is not good, maybe it is an encouragement in some way but most probably it will comes out with a negative effect unless that person himself/herself is taking that particular person as their examples and role model. Therefore, this will be a different situation.


I had never been stop comparing by people and we all do, I think. Especially by parents. They like to comapre results. They like to compare the number their children gets in the class. They like to compare how much money their children can earn. This is something we often see in the reality and also advertisement if you really realise that.


I believe everyone ever compare by their parents with her friend's daugther or son. Or your relatives.


I never like my mum compare me to anyone. She will say, "You see who who who result is better than yours, than who who who work so hard can get so high marks." I know sometimes she is just trying to tell me to be more hardworking and get better marks than I can have now. But does she know she had actually hurt me indirectly. It is really sad when someone you trust so much is comparing you with someone else and saying you can be better. Isn't it the effort that we put in is more meaningful than the outcome we get??


I have my own standard and limit. Even how hard she try to push me or push myself, I still can't go that far. Everyone standard and limit is born nature. I don't meant to critic anyone or point out anything in here but just thinking that no one is perfect. Of course I was not nagging about my mum just wanted to give examples on comparing.


I know that feeling. That is why I never compare anyone to anybody. I know everyone have their strong and weak point and that is what make one outstanding and different from each other don't you agree??


So try not to compare among people as you yourself do not like to be compare as well!! No one can replace you, no one will be like you. ITS YOU WHO MAKES YOU DIFFERENT!!!

Comments

BMyself said…
haih..but people always compare no matter what. sad
= FLoReNcE = said…
Be confidence to urself.

Comparison will always lead to more unsatisfaction.

Improvement is needed, but only for the constructive improvements.

Love urself....
lasapka said…
no need to compare and compete to people. when you do that you end up set yourself a limit.

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee