Skip to main content

Busy Day~

Its been a really busy busy day for me. A tired day too...WHEW~
I had not been sleeping well last night. Sleep at 1am then was awaken by a call at 2am something. A friend of mine was calling for some nagging. What can I do? As a friend I will listen and I won't reject. Been talking on the phone for like 1 an a half hour he finally let me sleep. Go for bed at about 3.30am. I was really really tired already that time. I had to wake up 8am in the morning to attend my tutorial class at 11am.
My alarm rang and I really don't wish to wake up from my bed but I can't. I will be deducted marks for overall 14 weeks evaluation if I was late for class. If its individual evaluation I won't mind but it is for group so I don't want to be the one who affect the others who have try to have their mark in hand.
After that, we had an hour break for lunch before continue our lecture for 3 hours. Instead, I did no have my lunch well. Been taking the 1 hour break to discuss about my moral assignment on tube baby. Really hungry because since morning I did not have anything for my breakfast. Somehow, I did manage to buy myself some fruits and a bun.
After that, I had things to do again. I have to go and buy this so call Financial Calculator which is compulsory for CFM this subject. Below is the calculator :

Let me tell you what does it write on there. It says,"Easy-to-use financial calculator for students and professionals in real estate, banking and finance."
I was laughing when I read this. In my mind I was thinking, well I might be a future financial planner. Maybe this calculator can help me finance my expenses better than I had before. Because this thing cost me RM 120!!! So heart break but its compulsory. But maybe I may need it in the future or maybe anyone of you would like me to be your financial planner. I may do it for you but if it is not what you want don't blame me....hahahahahaha~~!!!

This is how it looks like after getting it out from the box. It doesnt even have a cover like my previous scientic Casio calculator.

...but it does have a leather casing which I thinks is just alright. It can't really protect it as good as a hard casing is.


After attending 3 hours lecturer finally I can go home. Somehow that is not the end yet. I have more to do. I reach home at 5.30pm. Rest for couple of minutes, take my bath then get myself ready to go my friend's house for some revision. I don't even have my dinner too!! When walking into the condo and pass by the basement, to my surprise I saw something eye catching even it is not the first time I saw a MINI COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I love the side mirror decor. Let me think of the flag that was risen during the F1 race on the track.

The lamp is kind of unique. Maybe it is same for all mini cooper but somehow this is the first time aI managed to really see it so clearly.

The front view of the car. Nice, simple and elegant look. Black always looks stylish on car!!!

I do not know how big is the rim, my guess is 17"...correct me anyone if it is wrong....because I saw the same rim on BMW!!!

Comments

cync said…
wooo, ur calculator pro qing qing. haha. ^^
Anonymous said…
hahah pei.. so long gas ah ur fren ?? hahaha
-pEi- said…
long gas? bout what? assignment discussion??

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from