Skip to main content

Superb Friday~ Chronicles Of Narnia Price Caspian

Its Friday again. It is definitely a great day for outing. Promise my sis to go shopping with her before she even reach KL yet. So, as I promised we went for some shopping and not to miss out movie!!


So so happy today because at last, at last I bought a camera. Of course for those who know me they will know that I will keep snapping here and there and not forget my own pics lo...


hehe....




me n sis testing the brand new camera..oppss...hand bit shaking....




After whole day shopping, use lots of energy of course its time for dinner. We went to sek hou restaurant!!






Our drinks came first. Sek Hou milk tea and also coffee. Cousin porder something really pinkish and I guess its strawberry flavor. She loves pink even her drink is pink in color.




ehehe...get to taste on the drink and get shot....yum~ yum~





This is what sis order. Its call 'wu bao'. Its a new menu actually. Health conscious. Cook with herbs.




aiks...double post...=.=??




Mine is 'er bao'. Wonder mine do not have as much herb as 'wu bao' is, is it?? Taste not bad but 'dong gui' smell too heavy. Healthy ma.....







Hehe...I want to eat lo...'hoishi'!!!


aiks...double post again...wonder what's wrong...





___________________________________________________________________

CHRONICLES OF NARNIA PRINCE CASPIAN


Just a new release movie!! It is really full house. Never see so many people already. Miri had never had such big theatre so can't really feel the mood of watching real movie. This movie is not what I actually Expected. Maybe I had been expected more interesting and exciting and of course adventurous than the previous one.


It is a little bit link to the previous Narnia. Never mind if u didn't watch the previous one, you can still catch it slowly. The climax and plot of the story is definitely bit dull then the previous one. I do not have the feeling of excited or shock by the parts of the movie.







pictures of Narnia from : http://cinemaonline.com.my/








Comments

Anonymous said…
the makers of Prince Caspian kept to the original story surprisingly well... i heard they were going to make it into a silly pure-action flick, but thankfully this was not the case
Brendon Foo said…
yeap...you're right. I heard the action sequences is not based on the novel, so i think it still entertaining but less magic.....consider not bad.

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee