Skip to main content

Donna~ Nana~ See Hui~ Hui Hui~

This is specially dedicated to a lovely gal, or so called buddy, or friend or sister, what so ever she is my best pal. We know each other since primary four, until now I guess its about 11 years to come right, my dear? Haha...we sounds old isn't it?? Time really waits for no one and now you are turning 21. Oh Gosh~ your mum must be saying '"our girl has grown up!!" Hehe..Just my thought la...

This gal here, she is cute, she is gorgeous, she is kind, she is generous, she is pretty, she is DONNA!!!!! Gal this is written specially for you and it is inspired by your blog to Casper. So, I thought of writing one to you too as you deserves it too.

We really gone through so many things together as far as I know. You helped me alot to help me go through my hard times and obstacles that I can't face alone. Things may turn the other way round if we did not meet each other. I always believe that a meeting between strangers behind it always have a story, what I mean is fate! I am really glad that I meet you.

Trying to post up some pics that we take together or with other crazy buddies but I found out that I do not have much shots with you. But still at least there is some.

My pal, wish U HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















glitter-graphics.com



THE END

Comments

Donna Bong said…
thankiu thankiu thankiu lovely. :D

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee